Music Player – Audio Player is a media player with gorgeous interface and great functions. Using Music Player, you can manage your musics easily. Because this music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure, it will easily find your music in phone. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy. Music Player also support all music and audio file formats and has more than 20 background skins to make your music player look more outstanding.
Music Player – Audio Player Features:
Here are key features of Music Player you’ll love:
- Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
- Lyric support: Automatic scanning all the lyric files, and matching the most appropriate lyrics file for your songs.
- 3 simple home screen widgets (4×1, 2×2, 4×1).
- Notification status support: Display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop controls in notification status.
- Five band equalizer with 22 types of preset music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
- Shake It feature: Shake your phone to play next/previous song.
- Gorgeous background skins: More than 20 gorgeous background images for your choice. You also can choose your own picture as background.
- Edit the song details, now you don’t worry about the song without album name or artist name.
- Headset support: Support one button and multiple buttons headsets.
- Music Library wide search: Find all your music never been so easy.
- Custom Playlist based on albums, artists, genres, or folders.
- Show recent play list.
- Headset/Bluetooth Controls.
Read More: How to Use Prisma App
The latest Music Player 2.8.2 has been released by its developer, Mobile_V5, on Google Play since August 6, 2015. This player is small, only 4.1 MB in size. It can run on Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 and up.
How to Download and Install Music Player – Audio Player:
Here is our guide to download and install Music Player – Audio Player on your Android. Sure, it’s really easy.
- On your Android, open Google Play.
- Search “music player audio player”.
- Choose “Music Player – Audio Player” from search results shown.
- Click “Install”. While app permissions appear, click “Accept”. It will start downloading.
- Once downloaded, it will start installing automatically. Wait until installation process complete.
- Now, you can playing your music.
Don’t Miss: MegaBox HD for PC/Download
Thanks for reading our article about Music Player – Audio Player, a media player combines gorgeous interface with great functions. Hopefully, you can download and install this app easily. If you have any questions, let us know by leaving in the comment box below.